Surviving the first year of parenting, Yeezy’s Ultralight Beam defined, and The Awesomes – Stream Team Show Episode 6
Skip back to main navigation
This is the sixth episode of the Stream Team Show, hosted by Saeed and Cherie Gatson.
In this episode:
- We look back on our first year as parents and talk about the things we wish we would have known (or listened to),
- Saeed makes an “Edumacated Guess” about the meaning of Kanye’s Ultralight Beam (and gets it completely wrong!),
- And we get funky with Anderson .Paak’s latest album, Malibu.
Scroll below for links & show notes…
- Listen on iTunes
- Listen on Stitcher
- Stream by clicking here
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as.”
Question of the week: would you be willing to pay $200 for NBA League Pass?
Selected Links from the Episode
- The Awesomes via IMBD
- ‘Malibu’ by Anderson Paak
- To try out Sling TV, click here
- Official YouTube channel for the 2016 Rio Olympics
- ESPN reportedly working on a streaming service…
- NBA League Pass
- 5 Mins [00:50] Show host Cherie becomes an official Oregonian (despite her reluctance!) this week and the Stream Team starts planting roots in their new hometown.
- TWIP [06:44] With one year of parenting down, show hosts reflect on the past year and offer up advice for all you new or soon to be parents out there. Spoiler alert: when they said kids were hard work, they meant it.
- Edumacated Guess [24:31] Show host Saeed attempts to decipher the meaning of Yeezy’s hot track, Ultralight Beam… and fails miserably!
- What We’re Streaming [30:02] The Stream Team talks everything they’ve been streaming. This week: Netflix Original The Awesomes and the funky tunes of up and coming artist, Anderson .Paak.
- The Latest in Streaming [40:54] Watch out for Mr. Robot Season 2, The Rio Olympics, and NBA League Pass. The Stream Team commentates on the latest in streaming news.
Thanks again for listening to the podcast!
Please leave an honest review and rating on iTunes! They are extremely helpful and we read each and every one of them.
If you have any tips, suggestions or comments about this episode, please be sure to leave them below in the comment section, and if you liked the episode, please share it.
Thanks and stream on!
2 thoughts on “Surviving the first year of parenting, Yeezy’s Ultralight Beam defined, and The Awesomes – Stream Team Show Episode 6”
Saeed and Cherie I have always believed that nothing is impossible so proud of both of you following dreams love you!
Thank you so much!! Really appreciate it!